Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Sioux City, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Sioux City Art Center and Sioux City Convention Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sioux City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sioux City with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Orpheum Theatre, LaunchPAD Children's Museum, and The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center.
- Other things to see include Tyson Event Center, Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center, and Chief War Eagle Monument.
- Need a pet store? Try The Velvet Poodle, Countrymanor Cavaliers, or Critter Sitters Pet Sitting.
- For vet care, Dunes Animal Hospital, Perry Creek Animal Hospital, and Family Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sioux City
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Sioux City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- New Victorian Inn & Suites in Sioux City, IA
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
- Americas Best Value Inn-South Sioux City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sioux City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Sioux City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.