A day out at Shrine of Our Lady of the Island will deliver some serenity to your lively schedule.
If you've ever wanted to visit Manorville, now's the time!
Staying relatively close to Shrine of Our Lady of the Island shouldn't be too hard, since there are 5 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Hotel Indigo East End and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Long Island-East End.
There is no need to feel self-conscious about indulging yourself at the Seatuck Cove House Waterfront B&B, a sophisticated establishment only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shrine of Our Lady of the Island
You've come a long way, so surely Shrine of Our Lady of the Island won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- With a range of interesting species, Long Island Game Farm is an ideal place to visit and learn about the animals.
- Swan Lake Golf Club is a good place to spend a day out on the green and socialize.
- Beat the heat at Splish Splash Water Park, where you can experience a wide range of water rides.
- Tanger Outlets Riverhead is a leading shopping destination, featuring an impressive selection of stores and food options.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Tanger Outlet Center, where you can find almost anything you want, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.