You'll be grateful you added Shakarparian to your itinerary.
You can find it in Islamabad, the dynamic national capital.
Make your trip to Shakarparian as convenient as possible by staying in the area. There are 7 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Islamabad Marriott Hotel and Hotel One Kohsar will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
You might prefer to focus on appreciating the sights rather than on where you sleep. If that's true, you can stay at the Nexus Grace, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you are searching for a high-end option within easy driving distance, consider the Chalet Islamabad, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shakarparian
If you would like to stuff as much as humanly possible into your trip, here are some other things that are going on:
- Gain a better understanding of the character of the area by exploring its important monuments, including Pakistan Monument.
- Take a walk up Margalla Hills, and admire the surrounding landscape from the top.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Ayub National Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- Enjoy the fragrant smells and the wonderful flower displays at Rose & Jasmine Garden. If you can, time it so that you'll be able to see most of the flowers in bloom.
- Despite the fact that Nurpur Shahan Village seems unharmed, this site has seen many years come and go. Visit and be a part of history.