Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Islamabad, a culturally-rich and quaint city known for its cafés and theaters, as well as sights like Lok Virsa Museum and National Monument. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Islamabad and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Islamabad with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rawal Lake, Fatima Jinnah Park, and Daman-e-Koh.
- Other things to see include Jinnah Sport Stadium, Supreme Court of Pakistan, and National Art Gallery.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Set, The Aquarium, or Teto Aseel & Fancy Birds.
- For vet care, Dr Rana's Pets Clinic, Paws N Claws Pets Clinic Islamabad, and JunniVet's Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Islamabad
- Chalet Islamabad
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Shangrila Resort Hotel Murree
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply.