Book a hotel near Sea Glass Museum, Fort Bragg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sea Glass Museum
Sea Glass Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Sea Glass Museum on your next getaway?
You can visit it in Fort Bragg, 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Despite the fact that there's a decent selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sea Glass Museum, it'd be a good idea to book as soon as possible to make sure you get the best deal available. The Coast Inn and Spa Fort Bragg and the Holiday Inn Express Ft Bragg are two excellent places, situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It won't take you long to book one of the surrounding area's budget hotels. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Beachcomber Motel Fort Bragg and the Glass Beach Inn.
If all that roaming around has totally sapped your spirits, rejuvenate yourself by drinking a coffee at Mara's Coffee House (18180 North Highway 1, Fort Bragg), only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sea Glass MuseumIf you have more time, you'll want to discover what else is available in the area:
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is a wonderful place for nature lovers to spend the day with its myriad plants, birds and flowers.
- Toss the ball around with the family and enjoy the green surroundings at Pomo Bluffs Park. You might even like to bring a simple picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- Figure out what makes the nature and wildlife at Jughandle State Natural Reserve so important.
- Don't let your fitness routine suffer just because you're relaxing on vacation! Find out the hours for C.V. Starr Community Center, a local recreation center.
- If you're hoping to learn something new, Triangle Tattoo Museum might be worth visiting.