Pet owners shouldn't miss Sarasota, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Venice Beach and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. Choose from Travelocity's 269 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sarasota and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sarasota with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Island Park, and Sarasota Childrens Garden.
- Other things to see include Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, and John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Petland Bradenton, or Petland Sarasota.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, VCA Lockwood Ridge Animal Hospital, and Gulf Gate Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sarasota
- Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and family amenities.
- Aloft Sarasota
Dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Ellenton
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sarasota
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Sarasota.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.