Book a hotel near San Mames Stadium, Bilbao
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Mames Stadium
San Mames Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
Hoping to head to a major event at San Mames Stadium? Get your tickets now, so you aren't sitting in the last row.
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers head to the marvelous city of Bilbao every year.
Visitors who want to stay within an easy commute of San Mames Stadium will find around 40 accommodations at their disposal. The Gran Hotel Domine Bilbao and the Hotel Miro are popular choices and they're only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. You might also like to consider the Hotel Carlton, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you are feeling thrifty, you'll be happy to learn about the range of budget hotels that can be found nearby. Ever thought about giving the Hotel Artetxe a shot? It's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. A second alternative is the Photo Zabalburu Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Travelers will discover a complete range of high-quality services at the area's high-end establishments. The Hotel Melia Bilbao and the Hotel Sercotel Coliseo are some of the excellent choices, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the kind of person that does quite a lot of their traveling from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you're in luck. An easy walk away, Antxi has all the drinks and snacks you could possibly want. Bar Cafe Pacifico is a great option that is nearby if you prefer to eat a full meal. Visitors looking for a beer or vino ought to pop into Bar Mama Ines, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near San Mames StadiumYou've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt San Mames Stadium is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Explore the region's maritime heritage by visiting Maritime Museum.
- Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall is a popular place for hosting conferences and other events.
- If your searching for a piece of local history, check out Doña Casilda Iturrizar.
- Dona Casilda Iturrizar Park is a sanctuary of grass and trees nestled within the urban jungle. It's the perfect spot to read a magazine and simply relax outdoors.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding presents for your family and friends, as well as a few treats for yourself, at C.C. Zubiarte.
Experience the city like a local and get the metro to San Mames Stadium, which is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from the closest station, San Mamés. Olabeaga is another station, roughly 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.