Book a hotel near San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe Hotel & Travel Guide
It's well known that time spent in nature is good for our physical and mental health. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a visit to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe could be just what you need.
You will find it in Bermeo, so if you're coming from Madrid, the national capital, you will have an adventure of 210 miles (338 kilometers) to go.
Put down your bags, enjoy a good night's sleep and enjoy being close to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe when you reserve a room at the Hotel Restaurante Arimune, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly accommodations will provide you with everything you need at a price you won't be able to argue with. If you're not sure where to start, consider the Apartamentos Mundaka and the Eco Hotel Mundaka.
Food is one of the most important parts of travel. You'll enjoy one of the more popular local culinary experiences at Galerna (Bakio), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
Other Things to Do Near San Juan de GaztelugatxeWhether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe:
- It doesn't matter if you're a cartoon character, a local celebrity or a sporting giant, you've definitely made it if you have a statue in your honor! Check out Taraska and see it up close.
- If you're curious about how they load up those large cargo ships, visit Bermeo Harbour to witness the complicated operations at the docks.
- Mundaka Harbour is a lovely spot to spend an afternoon. Go for a stroll along the waterfront or take it easy and watch the boats.
- Find out exactly what makes the wildlife at Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve so special.
- Don't forget to bring your sunglasses when you're going to Laga Beach. It's going to be a blissful day in the sun.