ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central San Diego getaway
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown San Diego hotel, you'll find Petco Park and Seaport Village. USS Midway Museum and Port of San Diego are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Bring the family and enjoy the waterslide and kid-friendly dining. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking.
WiFi, plasma TVs
The 1190 guestrooms have plasma TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and room service. Other amenities include wired Internet, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
Hilton San Diego Bayfront ratings based on 99 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Great hotel view
Just a basic hotel
Didn't want to leave
Great, quiet and convenient
Great Hotel Centrally Located!!
About the Hilton San Diego BayfrontLocation 1 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
Hilton San Diego Bayfront offers its guests a full-service spa, a waterslide, and an outdoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 165000 square feet (15329 square meters) and includes conference space. A health club, spa services, and a library are also featured at the family-friendly Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star San Diego hotel is smoke free.
- 1190 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 165000 sq ft of conference space
- 15329 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Train station: San Diego Santa Fe Depot (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Gaslamp Quarter Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hilton San Diego Bayfront offers 1190 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators and in-room massages can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon.
VELA - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
THE POOL CLUB - This poolside bar specializes in Californian cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
ODYSEA LOUNGE - Overlooking the ocean, this lobby lounge serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Fox Sports Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Sweet Things - This Cafe serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
Hilton San Diego Bayfront has a full-service spa featuring massage and treatment rooms, facial treatments, and body treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bayfront Hilton
- Bayfront San Diego
- Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- San Diego Bayfront
- San Diego Bayfront Hilton
- San Diego Hilton
- San Diego Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.