Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Salina, KS from $39
Top Salina Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Salina, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and restaurants, as well as attractions like Oakdale Park and Bethany College. Choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Salina and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Salina with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Coronado Heights, Lakewood Park, and Sunset Park.
- Other things to see include Greyhound Hall of Fame, Kenwood Cove Water Park, and Small World Gallery.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet and Kennel Supply, Always Home Pet Services, or Pet Life By Roberts.
- For vet care, Your Other Family Doctor, Family Animal Care: Michel Kendell DVM, and Huseman Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salina
- Motel 6 Salina, KS
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Salina Ambassador Hotel and Conference Center
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Coronado Motel and RV Park
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Salina
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Salina.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.