ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
With a stay at this Saint John hotel, you'll be steps from New Brunswick Museum and Saint John Coast Guard Base Lighthouse. Harbour Station and Market Square are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are also provided.
MP3 docks, WiFi
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 197 guestrooms also offer MP3 docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and premium bedding.
Hilton Saint John ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Saint John
Very friendly staff. They made me feel very welcomed.
Friendly staff, Excellent room service.
Give me a break.
About the Hilton Saint JohnLocation 1 Market Sq, Saint John, NB E2L4Z6
Hilton Saint John offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 17286 square feet (1556 square meters) and includes a conference center. The luxury Hilton Saint John also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Saint John hotel is smoke free.
- 197 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 buildings
- 17286 sq ft of conference space
- 1556 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1984
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Saint John, NB (YSJ) (24.6 km / 15.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Saint John offers 197 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary weekday newspapers and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
York Bistro Pub - This pub serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Brigantine Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 50.00 per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lbs
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 6.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 6.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hotel Saint John
- Hilton Saint John
- Saint John Hilton
- Hilton Saint John Hotel
- Hilton Saint John Hotel Saint John
- Hilton Saint John New Brunswick
- Hilton Saint John Hotel
- Hilton Saint John Saint John
- Hilton Saint John Hotel Saint John
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Canada Select.