Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Roswell, a family-friendly city known for its museums and art galleries, as well as attractions like International UFO Museum and Roswell Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Roswell and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Roswell with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cahoon Park and Spring River Park & Zoo.
- Other things to see include New Mexico Military Institute.
- Need a pet store? Try Wildlife Safari and Wagon Trail Pets & Supplies.
- For vet care, College Garden Animal Hospital, Casa Querencia Animal Health and Consulting Center LLC, and Country Club Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Roswell
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Budget Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Roswell
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Roswell
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Roswell.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 95°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.