Earth's creations are fantastic to witness. Rose River Falls is no exception.
It's in Thorton Gap Entrance Shenandoah, approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond.
Visitors will be pleased to know there are 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rose River Falls. You might like to add the Skyland Resort and Big Meadows Lodge to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Rose River Falls
Following your visit to Rose River Falls, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- Soak up the sun and stretch your legs at Rapidan Camp, among the area's most well-known parks.
- Your travel group will enjoy a spicy and sweet expedition through the regional notes featured at Wisteria Farm and Vineyard.
- Bring the family to spend time with the horses and foals at Travelocity. Observing these impressive creatures up close is a wonderful treat for the whole group, young and old.
- Hike to the summit of Bearfence Mountain for a mesmerizing view of this region.
- Make your way to Pinnacles, a defining feature of the surrounding landscape.