ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Rome
A stay at this Rome City Centre hotel places you steps from Piazza Barberini and a 5-minute walk from Via Veneto. Via Nazionale and Piazza di Spagna are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. Make the most of the indoor pool and fitness center, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 88 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 289 reviews
About the Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by HiltonLocation Via di San Basilio 15, Rome, RM 00187
Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton was completed in 2017. This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 88 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1930
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (31.2 km / 19.4 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Barberini Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton offers 88 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
A half-kilometer away, Villa Borghese, a renaissance villa, offers extensive park areas and gardens. It is a popular area for strolling, jogging, cycling, and horseback riding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.0 per day.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 10 kg)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aleph Boscolo
- Aleph Boscolo Hotel
- Aleph Boscolo Luxury
- Aleph Boscolo Luxury Hotel Rome
- Aleph Boscolo Luxury Rome
- Aleph Hotel
- Boscolo Aleph
- Boscolo Hotel Aleph
- Hotel Aleph
- Hotel Aleph Boscolo
- Aleph Rome
- Boscolo Aleph Rome
- Boscolo Aleph Hotel Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Pool access available from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.