ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Necropoli di Porto Isola Sacra and 6 miles (10 km) of Ostia Antica with a stay here. Parco Leonardo and Area Archeologica del Porto di Traiano are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the health club and perks like a free area shuttle.
WiFi, satellite TV
The 517 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Sitting areas, satellite TV, and minibars are also available.
Hilton Rome Airport ratings based on 56 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Rome Airport
Covered walkway to airport.
close to airport
Excellent choice - walk to and from airport
Hotel has everything!
very convenient but bring info
May 25, 2017 by Laura
Dear Guest, thank you for posting your review. We are really pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and particularly appreciated the convenience of our location. Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future. Kind regards. Laura Bolzoni Executive Office
About the Hilton Rome AirportLocation Via Arturo Ferrarin 2, Fiumicino, RM 00054
As a guest of Hilton Rome Airport, you'll find an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Rome Airport. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Fiumicino hotel.
- 1 building
- 517 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1999
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Train station: Fiumicino Airport Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Rome Airport offers 517 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Hilton Rome Airport has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can practise their serves on the hotel's two floodlit tennis courts. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 18 and EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hotel Rome Airport
- Hilton Rome Airport
- Rome Airport Hilton
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel
- Hilton Rome Airport Fiumicino
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.