Get the best out of your time away by marking some of the most well-known attractions off your list, such as Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.
To experience it for yourself, travel to Montego Bay. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular with travelers.
There are 2 hotels in the area, so it's a good idea to book ahead. The Palm Cove - 2 Bedroom Cottage and Villa Diamond Suite are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.
If you would like to save a little bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, you can spend a night or two at one of the budget-friendly hotels that are not too far away. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Sandals Montego Bay - All Inclusive and the Sandals Inn All Inclusive.
Fellow travelers may tell you the best things in life are free. That is open for debate, as the first-class hotels available here will no doubt create some lasting memories. You should make a reservation at the Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay - Luxury All Inclusive and Riu Palace Jamaica All Inclusive - Adults Only.
Other Things to Do Near Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
You've come a long way, and no doubt Rocklands Bird Sanctuary is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to check out what else the area has available:
- Look out over the rippling water and watch the ships come and go at Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Arrange to visit Bellefield Great House and Gardens, and get a closer look at the past.
- Nature Village Farms is valued by locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic!
- Do some serious shopping at Westgate Shopping Centre, a favorite shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- If you feel at home among to vibrant energy of of a fairground, spend a day at Widowmaker's Cave.