Planning a visit to Rocket Garden?
You'll locate it in Cape Canaveral, approximately 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Unpack your bags and enjoy your nights at the only hotel within easy reach. After a nice breakfast at the Apollo Inn Motel, it won't take very long to get to Rocket Garden, just 8 miles (13 kilometers) away.
Hours of sightseeing always works up an appetite. When your belly starts rumbling and you're on the lookout for a place to have lunch, stop at Rocket Garden Cafe (Merritt Island), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rocket Garden
Besides Rocket Garden, here's a list of some more things in the area that you're going to want to do:
- Go on a tour of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to show your kids the incredible field of space exploration.
- Make the solar system part of your itinerary with an educational afternoon at Kennedy Space Center.
- If you've visited the more well-known museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at American Police Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Feel refreshed by the natural surrounds at LC39 Observation Gantry, no matter what season you choose to rent a room.
- ZERO-G Experience offers adventure tourists an opportunity to get that adrenaline fix and have a day they won't soon forget.