ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Rio de Janeiro
Within a 15-minute walk of this Santa Teresa hostel, you'll find Arcos da Lapa and Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro. National Library (Biblioteca Nacional) and Museum of Modern Art are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Outdoor pool, poolside drinks
This hostel features a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, and an outdoor pool. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and perks like free WiFi. You'll appreciate the area shuttle, garden, and picnic area.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like living rooms and dining areas, the 10 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and refrigerators. Minibars, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 326 reviews
About the Rio Forest HostelLocation Rua Joaquim Murtinho, 517, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 20241-320
As a guest of Rio Forest Hostel, you'll find an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Barbecue grills, a vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at Rio Forest Hostel. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Rio de Janeiro hostel.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) (19 km / 11.8 mi)
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
Rio Forest Hostel offers 10 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers. This Rio de Janeiro hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- Communal kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Microwave available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 0 for adults and BRL 0 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Forest Hostel Rio
- Rio Forest Hostel
- Rio Forest Hostel Rio De Janeiro
- Rio Forest Rio De Janeiro
- Rio Forest
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Rio Forest Hostel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Children 16 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.