ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
With a stay at this Copacabana hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Copacabana Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Sugar Loaf Mountain. Museum of Modern Art and Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 2 outdoor pools, and 3 spa tubs are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 poolside bars and get perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 545 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs, minibars, and rainfall showerheads are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 3383 reviews
About the Hilton Copacabana Rio de JaneiroLocation Avenida Atlantica, 1020, Rio de Janeiro, RJ CEP:22011010
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There's a restaurant on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro was completed in 2017. This 5-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 545 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 2 bars by the pool
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) (27.4 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Metro station: Cardeal Arcoverde Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro offers 545 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bidets, and hair dryers. This Rio de Janeiro hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The View - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Italian Restaurant - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools and 3 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa Collection. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: BRL 150 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lbs
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 75 for adults and BRL 75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 440 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 50 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 150 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Hilton Rio Janeiro Copacabana Hotel
- Hilton Rio Janeiro Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil
- Hilton Copacabana Rio Janeiro Hotel
- Windsor Atlântica Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Windsor Atlântica Hotel
- Windsor Atlântica Rio de Janeiro
- Hilton Copacabana Rio Janeiro
- Windsor Atlântica
- Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.