Find & compare spa resorts in Red Wing, MN from $56
Top Red Wing Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Red Wing, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Treasure Island Casino and Red Wing Shoe Store & Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Red Wing and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Red Wing with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Frontenac State Park, Lake Byllesby Regional Park, and Colvill Park.
- Other things to see include Welch Village Ski Area, Cannon River Winery, and National Eagle Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Chuck & Don's Pet Food & Supplies, Aqualand Aquarium Center, or Roemer’s Standard Poodles.
- For vet care, Stoffel Equine Veterinary Clinic, Black Dog Animal Hospital, and Lake Pepin Pet Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Red Wing
- Days Inn by Wyndham Red Wing
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- GrandStay Cannon Falls
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Red Wing
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Red Wing.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 2°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 6°F.