Leave all of your tech gadgets in the glove box and take some respite from the stresses of the digital world at Polokwane Game Reserve.
In order to reach it, you will have to travel to Polokwane, 150 miles (241 kilometers) from Pretoria, the country's capital.
We cannot say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to searching out a place to stay near Polokwane Game Reserve, but you do have 4 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can choose from. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Ruma's Guest House and Fusion Boutique Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Polokwane Game Reserve
Whether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Polokwane Game Reserve:
- Take a look at the educational exhibitions that are featured at Bakone Malapa Northern Sotho Open-Air Museum.
- The odds might be against you at Meropa Casino & Entertainment World, but that's no reason not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Give your eyes a treat and discover the artistic creations at Hugh Exton Photographic Museum, a prominent art museum which should be featured on your itinerary.
- History fans will be keen to visit Irish House Museum, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- Fans of artistic creations should make plans to pay a visit to Polokwane Art Museum where they'll certainly be inspired.