Book a Hotel Near Plaza del Carmen, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza del Carmen
Plaza del Carmen Hotel & Travel Guide
An excursion to Plaza del Carmen is a fantastic experience for people who want to really understand the people and events of this region's past.
It's in San Luis Potosi, which is approximately 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside the national capital, Mexico City.
If you're going to travel all the way to Plaza del Carmen, you may want to reserve a room that's nearby. You'll find at least 13 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you can get some rest at the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin. A couple of other places are the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are just looking for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of inexpensive solutions that are a short drive away. Some recommendations are the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
Perhaps now is the time to splurge on something special. Treat yourself to a fantastic stay at one of the few upmarket hotels not too far from here. You might want to check availability at the Hilton San Luis Potosi and Hotel Ankara.
If you want a quick rest from enjoying Plaza del Carmen, take the short walk to Dellarance Café for a refreshing cup or two of coffee. If you want something a little more substantial, make a reservation at Nicolle, another nearby option. Discover a different side of the area and have a wine or beer at La Descubridora Mina Cervecera, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza del CarmenOnce you're finished visiting Plaza del Carmen, get set for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you don't mind a bit of learning, see what's displayed at National Mask Museum.
- If you're on the hunt for somewhere to keep the kids busy, check out Othoniano Museum.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting day out with a visit to Museum of the Viceroyalty.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the locals' spiritual beliefs and maybe even offer up your own prayer at Temple of Carmen.
- Liven up your evenings and explore the area's art scene. Teatro de la Paz puts on a variety of plays which you can attend.