Book a hotel near Plaza de Aranzazu, Centro Historico
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza de Aranzazu
Plaza de Aranzazu Hotel & Travel Guide
Gain a better understanding of the people, places and events that have helped shape this area at Plaza de Aranzazu, one of the leading historic attractions.
To find it, travel to San Luis Potosi, 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the national capital, Mexico City.
With 13 possible accommodations located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Plaza de Aranzazu, you won't have any trouble finding something comfortable. Many visitors enjoy the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez and Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Simple but comfortable rooms at excellent prices. That's what you'll discover during your stay at one of the affordable hotels in the vicinity. You can make inquiries at the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels up with some tasty snacks, refreshing drinks or a hit of coffee at Wunderlich (Independencia 1240-A, San Luis Potosí). Also consider dining at The Piqueria Mazcaleria (Independencia #1190, Centro, San Luis Potosí), an enduring favorite with travelers and locals alike.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza de AranzazuIn addition to Plaza de Aranzazu, here's a list of some addtional things in the region you'll want to check out:
- Head to Potosi Regional Museum when you've tried all the other museums and you're still thirsty for more!
- Discover more about the locals' spiritual beliefs and maybe even say your own prayer at Temple of San Francisco.
- Head to San Francisco Garden, a grassy oasis, and enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating your surroundings.
- Discovering the architecture of Temple of Tercera Orden and learning about the landmark's history is always worthwhile.
- Have a chat to some locals at Plaza de los Fundadores, and get better acquainted with the region.