Book a hotel near San Luis Potosi Cathedral, Centro Historico
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Luis Potosi Cathedral
San Luis Potosi Cathedral Hotel & Travel Guide
Religion it a vital piece of the puzzle when it comes to learning the true nature of a destination. San Luis Potosi Cathedral offers a fascinating look into the region's spiritual side.
It's located in San Luis Potosi, a place that may not be on everyone's radar. It lies 220 miles (354 kilometers) from Mexico City, the national capital.
If you're traveling as far as San Luis Potosi Cathedral, you should probably find a room that's close by. You'll find at least 13 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin. Two other places are the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Modest but comfortable rooms at budget rates. That is what awaits you when you stay at one of the affordable hotels here. A couple of popular places are the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
The Italian Coffe is a lovely place to enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a tantalizing snack. Luckily, it's just a short stroll from San Luis Potosi Cathedral. If you want something more substantial, Pizza Vivela Pizza is also nearby and offers a variety of tasty meals. It's the ideal time to round up your friends for a nightcap when dusk begins to fall. Ask the bar staff for a locally-made beverage at San Wicho de las tunas Mexico, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near San Luis Potosi CathedralHere are some of the region's other favorite diversions:
- Don't pass up the opportunity to stroll around Plaza de Armas, a public square which has helped influence the economic, cultural and social life here.
- A visit to Government Palace will provide you with greater insight into the general history and civic character of this destination.
- Check out Othoniano Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's being displayed and even learn a thing or two.
- Wander through Plaza del Carmen, and try to picture the events that played out at this piazza many years ago.
- If you're eager to learn something new, National Mask Museum could be worth checking out.