Book a hotel near Piazza Lauro, Sorrento City Centre
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Piazza Lauro
Piazza Lauro Hotel & Travel Guide
Step back to a bygone era at Piazza Lauro, a tribute to what once was.
It is in Sorrento, so if you're coming from Rome, the national capital, you'll have a journey of 130 miles (209 kilometers) ahead of you.
With an extensive selection of 95 hotels just a short walk from where you want to be, you won't need to settle for anything less than ideal. The Bellevue Syrene, Grand Hotel La Favorita and Grand Hotel Royal offer a wide selection.
The competition between budget hotels means that there is always some good deals for the frugal traveler. A mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is where you'll find the M Suites Sorrento, while you'll encounter the Villa La Terrazza 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you are the type of wanderer that needs a rest from the stresses of a busy schedule, a deep, dreamless sleep at one of the several high-end hotels here is sure to reignite your ebbing spirits. You'll find the Grand Hotel Cocumella, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Grand Hotel Capodimonte, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
When you're finished at Piazza Lauro, take a walk to Leone Rosso Café and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. Also nearby is Shabu Sorrento - Japanese Fusion Restaurant, where you'll discover a more extensive menu. Reflect upon a leisurely day with a drink at Cafè Noir, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Piazza LauroYou can check out an assortment of other attractions after seeing Piazza Lauro:
- The whole family can get some inspiration, along with education, at Museo Correale di Terranova, which collects, secures and displays art to help contribute to the culture of the community.
- Acquaint yourself with the protracted and fascinating history of Piazza Tasso.
- Whether you're a history lover or not, you'll enjoy the significance of Sedile Dominova, some of the favorite historic landmarks.
- Experience an evening bursting with talent by visiting Tasso Theatre.
- For deeper insight into the character of this area, explore the historic Piazza Sant'Antonino.
It makes plenty of sense to hop on a train when heading to Piazza Lauro. The nearest station, Sorrento, is a mere 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away!