Pet owners shouldn't miss Peachtree City, a family-friendly city known for its shopping and golf courses, as well as attractions like The Avenue Shopping Centre and Urban Jungle. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Peachtree City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Peachtree City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Peachtree, Peachtree City BMX Track, and Baseball and Soccer Complex.
- Other things to see include Peachtree City Tennis Center, Canongate Golf Club, and Frederick Brown Jr. Amphitheater.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Yorkie & Friends Pet Shop, or Off Leash K9 Training, Georgia.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Senoia Animal Hospital and Pet Resort, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Peachtree City
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Peachtree City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Peachtree City Atlanta Hotel & Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star resort. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Peachtree City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Peachtree City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.