Your children's faces will light up and their smiles will broaden when they meet the animals that live at Out of Africa Wildlife Park.
It's found in Phoenix, a state capital that's home to a wide range of fascinating sites.
Put your feet up and relax after visiting Out of Africa Wildlife Park. You can choose from 3 possible accommodations that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Comfort Inn Camp Verde and Days Inn Camp Verde Arizona to your list of hotels to check out.
Other Things to Do Near Out of Africa Wildlife Park
After you're finished at Out of Africa Wildlife Park, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the area:
- Your travel group will enjoy a pungent expedition through the local essences that can be tried at San Dominique Winery.
- Claim a seat at the table at Cliff Castle Casino if you're the type who appreciates razzle-dazzle and the magic in the air when the dice are rolled.
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at Kids Quest.
- Enjoy the flavors of this region at Alcantara Vineyards.
- Marvel at evidence of an archaeological dig at Montezuma Castle National Monument.