Book a hotel near Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria, Tagaytay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria
Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking for a bit of spiritual enlightenment during your getaway, Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria is the answer.
You'll be pleased you journeyed to its home in Tagaytay, 35 miles (56 kilometers) from Manila, the national capital.
Are you only here for a short time? Reserve a spot at one of the 13 accommodations that are located within an easy drive of Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria. The Discovery Country Suites, the Crosswinds Resort Suites and the Estancia Resort Hotel are a few that are recommended, and they are only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If it's your priority to spend your money nice meals rather than a place to stay, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a limited range of less expensive solutions here. The Royal Taal Inn and the El Paso Inn can be found only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Some travelers think that the best things in life should be free. That may or may not be true, as the upmarket hotels here are certainly worth every penny. The Taal Vista Hotel and Summit Ridge Tagaytay are well-known.
Within an easy walk of Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria, GRID Cafe + Waffles is the perfect spot to get a taste of the local cafe scene. A notable eatery which is also close by is Magj's Restaurant. It's a good choice if you'd like a more substantial meal and would like something a bit fancier. Of course, there's no better way to finish up a day's adventures than with a relaxing drink. Knuckles Bar and Grill, also a brief walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de MariaWhen you're finished exploring Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria, get set to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- There is nowhere better to take time out than Picnic Grove. Flip through your favorite magazine, kick a ball or have a delicious picnic in this urban sanctuary.
- Enjoy a rest and clear your mind in People's Park in the Sky, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Hoping to find somewhere where one can enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just sit in the sun? Consider visiting Peoples Park In The Sky.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and get the perfect souvenir at Ayala Mall.
- Stop by Lourdes Church. Even though this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the visitor rules if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this hallowed building.