Enjoy some peace and quiet out in the natural world at Mount Makiling.
It's located in Los Banos, so if you are coming from Manila, the national capital, you'll have a trip of 35 miles (56 kilometers) ahead of you.
Planning to stay as close as you can to Mount Makiling? There are 6 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. You might like to add the Microtel Inn by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas and Riverview Resort & Conference Center to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Makiling
Once you are done with Mount Makiling, you can think about the area's other sights:
- The historic buildings and grounds of University of the Philippines-Los Banos are well worth admiring, making it a popular spot among both locals and tourists.
- The shores of gorgeous Lake Caliraya are certainly worthwhile.
- Think about booking a stay at R&R Resort Spa, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- There is something about International Rice Research Institute that inspires those who work there to think big. Enquire about tours and open days to see this renowned institution for yourself.
- Learn about the local natural environment with a visit to Grand Villa Resort Butterfly Center.