So, you're planning a trip to Fernando Air Base?
You'll locate it in Lipa, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the national capital, Manila.
You won’t be left in the cold when trying to find somewhere to stay near Fernando Air Base. You'll discover 4 hotels within easy commuting distance. You can take a peek at The Farm at San Benito and Cintai Coritos Garden.
A hot spot for famished families, Marjant Lomi Haus (Casanova Street Dizon Vallage,, Lipa) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. It's a short 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Fernando Air Base.
Other Things to Do Near Fernando Air Base
After you've visited Fernando Air Base, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the region:
- Get a better look into the industry in this region by heading to one of the open days at Nestle Philippines Lipa Factory.
- The Mabini Academy is where local kids embark on their scholarly journey. Enquire about school open days or tours and have a look for yourself.
- Enjoy a shopping frenzy at SM City Lipa, a favorite retail destination for both locals and tourists.
- Pay your respects at San Sebastian Cathedral, the area's principal church.
- Notch a few birdies, get some exercise and mentally challenge yourself at Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club.