Book a Hotel Near Old Town Square, Prague
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Town Square
Old Town Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Old Town Square might not be at the top of your to-do list, but it's definitely worthy of a place on it somewhere.
If you'd like to see it, you'll need to hit the road to Prague, the nation's capital. This well-known city welcomes plenty of inquisitive visitors year-round.
Everybody wants to see Old Town Square while they are here, so it's no wonder that there is an abundance accommodations within walking distance. With 163 candidates within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any trouble finding somewhere that ticks all your boxes. The Four Seasons Hotel Prague, Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague and Old Town Square - Dlouha Apartments offer a variety of choices.
The world is a big place, so sometimes it is smart to really stretch your travel budget. There are a number of hotels here that will help you do that. The Pension Tara - Hostel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Sophie's Hostel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, are two to get you started.
If you would like to enjoy a bit of luxury, you will find a fine choice of top-end hotels close by. You might like to stay at the Mandarin Oriental, Prague, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you are feeling run down from all the sightseeing, have a rest and enjoy a well-deserved caffeine hit at Café Ami, Prague, just an easy walk away. There are some more comprehensive meal options also close by at Stand Prager Schinken. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to indulge in a couple of drinks before bed, and Old Town Square Hotel is another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Old Town SquareAfter you're finished checking out Old Town Square, get ready to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Old Town Hall Tower will be of interest to visitors eager to learn about local history. This civic building is well worth taking the time to see.
- Jan Hus Monument is a popular local monument that offers visitors an interesting look into the past of the local people.
- If you are looking for somewhere to peacefully ponder the spiritual aspects of life, make your way to St. Nicholas Church at the Old Town Square.
- Go and admire what beautiful artworks are exhibited at Stone Bell House.
- Wander around and take in what's being exhibited at Kinsky Palace.
An easy journey on the metro is an excellent way to go to Old Town Square. The most convenient station, Prague Main Railway Station, is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.