Book a hotel near Oil City Library, Meadville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oil City Library
Oil City Library Hotel & Travel Guide
Deepen your knowledge of the local culture when you visit Oil City Library.
You'll find it in Meadville, 170 miles (274 kilometers) out of the state capital, Harrisburg.
The Days Inn Oil City Conference Center is the closest accommodation to Oil City Library. A quick 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you're looking for.
The Knights Inn Franklin is a superb choice for adventurers looking for a reasonably priced solution. As it's 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, you won't have to travel too far.
In need of a caffeine hit, a dessert or a special something to keep up your energy levels? Spilling the Beans Gourmet coffee shop is a great place to treat yourself to a snack and it's within walking distance of Oil City Library. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out Famoore's Family Restaurant, a great eatery nearby. For all of those travelers that enjoy ending the day with a nice beer or wine right in the area, the bartender at Venbar will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Oil City LibraryAfter finishing up with Oil City Library, you might like to swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- A fun hike along the well-known Samuel Justus Recreation Trail always rewards nature enthusiasts with great views and a much-deserved break from the stress and noise of daily life.
- Responsible for the presentation and safekeeping of noteworthy artworks, Venango Museum of Art, Science and Industry is an excellent destination for lovers of art.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a beginner, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Wanango Country Club.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal memento at Cranberry Mall.
- St John's Episcopal Church is a tranquil place of worship. You can just admire it from the street or find out if you can make arrangements to spend a bit of time inside.