Soak up the splendor of the landscape at Oak Creek Trail.
To reach it, go approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, until you reach Sedona.
Staying near Oak Creek Trail shouldn't be a problem, since there are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast and Verde Valley RV & Camping Resort, a Thousand Trails Property.
Other Things to Do Near Oak Creek Trail
Once you're finished at Oak Creek Trail, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Evolve your palate with the sweet and spicy essence of the wines sampled at Page Springs Cellars.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love popping a bottle open in casual settings, Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery is a wonderful place to taste the regional flavors.
- Relish the flavors of this region at Javelina Leap Vineyard and Winery.
- Enjoy a getaway at Lo Lo Mai Springs Campground, an excellent campground that has basic but sufficient facilities.
- Head to the fairways at Verde Santa Fe Golf Club, a lovely place to unwind and play a round or two.