Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit North Little Rock, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Verizon Arena and Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame. Take your pick from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in North Little Rock and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in North Little Rock with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Burns Park.
- Other things to see include Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, Diamond Bear Brewing Company, and Dickey-Stephens Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, The Fish Tank, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Bellevue Animal Clinic, SRVC: Shackleford Road Veterinary Clinic, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in North Little Rock
- Quality Inn Little Rock I-40
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Little Rock/North/Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham North Little Rock/McCain
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in North Little Rock
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in North Little Rock.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.