Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Newark, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and restaurants, as well as attractions like Prudential Center and Gallery Aferro. Choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Newark and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Newark with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Military Park, Newark Lincoln Park, and Independence Park.
- Other things to see include Newark City Hall, New Jersey Historical Society Museum, and Grace Church.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Discounts - Bayonne, Beowoof Provisions For Pets, or Petland Discounts - Nassau Street.
- For vet care, West Orange Animal Hospital, Boen Derek Dvm - West Orange Animal Hospital, and Worth Street Veterinary Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Newark
- Residence Inn Newark Elizabeth/Liberty International Airport
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Indigo Newark Downtown
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Hudson Plaza Motel
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Newark
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Newark.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.