Enjoy an informative trip to National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum, and experience the local culture.
Afton, about 170 miles (274 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Oklahoma City, is where you will find it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum, there are 2 hotel options available. See which appeals to you the most out of the Stonebrook Inn Grove and WorldMark Grand Lake.
Pull up a stool at the bar at DogHouse (54250-54998, 85 Oklahoma Circle, Afton), and drink down your favorite alcoholic beverage. It's within walking distance, at just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer).
Other Things to Do Near National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum
Once you're finished with National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- If you can't visit any of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum.
- Relax and appreciate the serenity of nature on the shores of Grand Lake O' the Cherokees.
- Some time spent at Har-Ber Village is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxed setting.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or it's your first time, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Cherokee Grove Golf Course.
- If you can't make it to one of the more famous museums, grow your knowledge at Afton Station.