ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Narita hotel, you'll find Sakuranoyama Park and Sakura-no-Yama Hill. Also, Athletic Forest Nature Park Narita Airport Course is within 3 miles (5 km) and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple is within 6 miles (10 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. There's a health club on site, and laundry facilities and free newspapers are also offered.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 484 guestrooms have TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and refrigerators. Room service, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 1191 reviews
About the Narita Tobu Hotel AirportLocation 320-1 Tokko, Narita, Chiba-ken 286-0106
Narita Tobu Hotel Airport offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. The business-friendly Narita Tobu Hotel Airport also features gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free at scheduled times. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Narita hotel.
- 484 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Train station: Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Narita Tobu Hotel Airport offers 484 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurant OASIS - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 5 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2268 for adults and JPY 1404 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Tobu
- Narita Tobu Airport
- Narita Tobu Hotel Airport
- Tobu Hotel
- Tobu Hotel Narita Airport
- Tobu Narita Airport
- Tobu Narita Airport Hotel
- Tobu Hotel Airport
- Tobu Airport
- Holiday Inn Narita
- Narita Holiday Inn
You should know
- Pool access available from 2:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.