What's stopping you? Multorpor Chairlift was made to be seen.
It awaits you in Government Camp, 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
Only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Multorpor Chairlift, the Best Western Mt. Hood Inn is the most convenient place to get a room.
Find a chair, give your feet a rest and grab a refreshment at Glacier Haus Bistro, a popular eatery a short walk from Multorpor Chairlift. If you're after something more substantial, Charlie's Mountain View is also nearby and offers a wide selection of delicious meals. As the day comes to an end, celebrate the new memories made at Ratskeller, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Multorpor Chairlift
If you are hoping to fit as much as humanly possible into your itinerary, here are some other things that are happening:
- Check out Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum, where the kids can explore the exhibits and discover something new.
- Indulge in the feeling of the powder white snow as you glide down the slopes of Summit Ski Area.
- Stop by Mt. Hood Ski Bowl, where you can spend the whole day skiing.
- Relish in the feeling of your blood pumping as you ski down the freshly fallen snow at Lower Bowl.
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the winter wonderland of Mount Hood Skibowl and take advantage of the freshly fallen snow.