Pet owners shouldn't miss Mount Pleasant, a city known for its shopping, and sights like USS Yorktown and Crabpot Players Theatre. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mount Pleasant and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mount Pleasant with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Shem Creek Park, Mount Pleasant Sports Complex, and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park.
- Other things to see include Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, Snee Farm Country Club, and Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, All Is Well, or Dog Debris - Pet Waste and Yard Sanitation Service.
- For vet care, Exotic Vet Care, West Ashley Veterinary Clinic, and Veterinary Specialty Care are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mount Pleasant
- Red Roof PLUS+ Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston Mount Pleasant
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Mt Pleasant-Charleston-Patriots Point
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mount Pleasant
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Mount Pleasant.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.