If you are the kind of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area.
It awaits you in Bayfield, which is 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison.
Get comfortable and relax after a day out at Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area. There are 2 possible accommodations that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which you prefer out of the Lucy's Place and Old Rittenhouse Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area
After you're finished at Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the region:
- Develop your swing and attempt to take a stroke or two off your game at Apostle Highlands Golf Course.
- As you explore the area, you should stop and admire Christ Episcopal Church, a local place for prayer. If you wish to go inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- Full of interesting collections and exhibits about maritime history, Bayfield Maritime Museum is an attraction that adults and children alike will appreciate.
- Have a look at the interesting exhibits that are housed at Bayfield Heritage Museum.
- Many tourists like to admire Apostle Islands Marina, a lovely local marina.