Occasionally, you simply need a breather from being on the road. Is there a better way to enjoy some respite than with a calming game of golf at Monticello Country Club?
Monticello, where it is situated, is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
If you're curious as to where the best place would be to set up your base, you will be pleased to know you have 3 good options to pick from. The Best Western Chelsea Inn & Suites and Super 8 Monticello are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Monticello Country Club.
If you’re searching for a low-cost solution, take a peek at the Monticello Days Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Monticello Country Club
After seeing Monticello Country Club, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Are you eager to escape the noise and bustle of the city streets? Head to Mississippi Drive Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and stretch your legs at Lake Maria State Park, among the area's most visited parks.
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps shave a few strokes from your score at Pebble Creek Country Club.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get active and challenge yourself at the local Cedar Creek Golf Course.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal souvenir at Albertville Premium Outlets.