ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Points Of Interest
Within the region of this Gateway lodge, you'll find South Mountain and Colorado National Monument.
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and 2 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury lodge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 2 conference rooms, business center, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the 2 spa tubs and perks like free valet parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 72 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include minibars (stocked with some free items), room service, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 446 reviews
About the Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House ResortLocation 43200 Colorado 141, Gateway, CO 81522
Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and 2 spa tubs along with a sauna and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this lodge measures 11778 square feet (1094 square meters) and includes conference space. A seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4.5-star Gateway lodge is smoke free.
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 11778 sq ft of conference space
- 1094 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) (95.3 km / 59.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort offers 72 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Entrada - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Paradox Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kiva Cafe - Overlooking the pool, this café serves breakfast and light fare.
Cantina - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Archery on site
- Hunting on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at Gateway Canyon has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets: USD 30.00 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No elevators
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 18 percent of room rate
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 200.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 365.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gateway Canyons
- Gateway Canyons Resort
- Gateway Resort
- Resort Gateway
- Gateway Canyons Hotel Gateway
- Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa Colorado
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort Colorado
You should know
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the lodge before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.