ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Minneapolis hotel, you'll find Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Target Field and Skyway Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2015
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 214 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. LED TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include WiFi and 24-hour room service.
The Westin Minneapolis ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Minneapolis
Feb 19, 2019 by Sales Admin Assistant at the Westin Minneapolis
Thank you for leaving such detailed feedback! We appreciate the time it took to let us know how we may improve our hotel. We are so very sorry that your most recent stay at the Westin Minneapolis was below our standards. We hope that we get the opportunity to host you again so that we may show you all that our hotel has to offer.
Feb 11, 2019 by Sales Admin Assistant at the Westin Minneapolis
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is extremely appreciated and helps us learn and grow as a hotel. We do hope we see you again in order to show you the true level of service our beautiful Westin has to offer.
Dec 7, 2018 by Sales Admin Assistant at the Westin Minneapolis
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are sorry if the website was misleading in any way. We will be sure to look into it so that future guests do not experience the same issue. We hope to see you again so that we may exceed your expectations during your next visit.
Convenient location, nice facilities
Mar 1, 2018 by Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Thank you so much for your feedback! It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. I have gone ahead and shared the response to the team and we appreciate the kind words. Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home. Be well.
Generally nice but beware of hidden fees.
Very nice hotel
Parking is terrible
About the The Westin MinneapolisLocation 88 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Westin Minneapolis offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 9,305 square feet (1 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly The Westin Minneapolis. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of The Westin Minneapolis was completed in February 2015. This 4-star Minneapolis hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 214 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 9,305 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1941
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: St. Paul - Minneapolis Station (8.6 km / 5.3 mi)
- Metro station: Nicollet Mall Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Minneapolis offers 214 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium digital channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Minneapolis hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Westin Minneapolis has a restaurant serving lunch only.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational activities at the hotel include access to the 24-hour fitness studio, indoor stainless steel pool, and spa tub. Bike rental for 1 hour is included in the daily resort fee (subject to availability; surcharge for additional use).
Guests have their pick of many nearby recreational activities, including sledding, skiing, snowboarding and ice fishing.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The hotel requires credit card or debit card authorization at check-in to register and for incidentals. Any unused funds authorized on debit cards may take up to 14 business days after check-out to become available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 16.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Minneapolis Westin
- Westin Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- Minneapolis Westin
- Westin Minneapolis
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.