Book a hotel near Miniatur Wunderland, Hamburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Miniatur Wunderland
Miniatur Wunderland Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are on the lookout for something interesting to do on your vacation, a visit to Miniatur Wunderland is a good idea.
To visit it, travel to Hamburg. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city so popular with visitors.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any great getaway. With as many as 100 possibilities within a short drive of Miniatur Wunderland, it shouldn't take long to find exactly what you're after. The Park Hyatt Hamburg and the Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg are popular choices that are only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also consider the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The less cash you burn, the longer your vacation can last! You can find some hot bargains on hotels nearby. For instance, you can find the Jugendherberge Hamburg Auf dem Stintfang - Hostel 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the 25hours Hotel Altes Hafenamt is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
All the modern conveniences are waiting to be enjoyed while you stay at one of the top-end hotels here. Two choices are the Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the SIDE Design Hotel Hamburg, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
There is nothing like walking around somewhere new to work up an appetite. Once you've visited Miniatur Wunderland, you can replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei. Or, perhaps you can take a table near the window at Murder Mystery Dinner. It's nearby and famous for feeding hungry patrons with mouth-watering food. Sit yourself down and unwind while sipping a drink. Fischbrötchen is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bartenders will be happy to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Miniatur WunderlandAfter you're finally finished with Miniatur Wunderland, you won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a fun day out with a visit to Hamburg Dungeon.
- If you're feeling famished, pull up a chair and view the specials board at the popular Criminal Dinner.
- If the kids are fidgety and longing for something new to do, take them to Die Dachbodenbande. Their interactive exhibits are sure to awaken their curiosity.
- While not the most prestigious or famous museum, Spicy’s Gewürzmuseum might still be worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- HafenCity InfoCenter has all the information you need to ensure you don't waste any time during your stay.
Why not get on the metro when you're going to Miniatur Wunderland? The closest station, Stadthausbrücke, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.