ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Hamburg City Center stay
A stay at this HafenCity hotel places you steps from Elbe Philharmonic Hall and within a 10-minute walk of Miniatur Wunderland. Hamburg Dungeon and Cap San Diego are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the health club, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 244 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while sitting areas and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 779 reviews
About the The Westin HamburgLocation Platz der Deutschen Einheit 2, Hamburg, HH 20457
The Westin Hamburg offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and a meeting room are available. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Westin Hamburg. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Hamburg hotel is smoke free.
- 244 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hamburg (HAM) (14.1 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Hamburg Central Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Baumwall U-Bahn (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Hamburg offers 244 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Hamburg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open 24 hours.
Lobby Cafe - Onsite Cafe. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Elb Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Hamburg Hotel
- Westin Hamburg
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.