Flee from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Miller State Park, where Mother Nature will take care of you.
You can visit it by heading to Keene, 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
There are 2 hotels that are not too far from Miller State Park, each one offering comfort and convenience. See which you prefer out of the Jack Daniels Motor Inn and The Birchwood Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Miller State Park
You can maximize your vacation time by sampling the region's other attractions after you're finished with Miller State Park:
- Grab your water bottle and hike to the peak of Pack Monadnock Mountain.
- Even if you're not ready to climb to the highest peak, seeing Temple Mountain from lower down will be an amazing experience.
- Every visitor here will hear locals refer to Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- Take part in a tour of Mariposa Museum and World Cultures Center. Taking time to explore this fascinating place will give you a window into other cultures and times far back in history.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a fun family outing with a tour of The Monadnock Center for History and Culture.