Pet owners shouldn't miss Medford, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Vogel Plaza and Craterian Ginger Rogers Theatre. You can choose from Travelocity's 58 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Medford and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Medford with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Alba Park, Bear Creek Park, and Fichtner-Mainwaring Park.
- Other things to see include Children's Museum, Medford Central Library, and Medford City Hall.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Mini Pet Mart, or Grange Co-op: Corporate Office.
- For vet care, Siskiyou Veterinary Hospital, Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center, and West Main Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Medford
- Timbers Motel
Dogs are allowed at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Brookside Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Medford
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Medford.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.