Book a hotel near May River Theater, Olde Town
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near May River Theater
May River Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
May River Theater is certainly a place worth exploring.
To get there, head 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia, until you get to Hilton Head.
You won't really have many accommodation options if you are looking to spend your nights within a short commute of May River Theater. Your best bet is the Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, which is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The Suburban Extended Stay Hilton Head is the ideal choice for travelers looking for a low-cost hotel. Since it's 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you won't have to go very far.
A night at the Montage Palmetto Bluff will be worth every cent. It's the one upmarket hotel in the vicinity, situated 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
A mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, The Cottage Cafe, Bakery & Tea Room (38 Calhoun Street, Bluffton) is a warm and welcoming place to have an uplifting coffee and tasty sweets. A relaxed stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) will deliver you to The Pearl Kitchen & Bar (55 Calhoun Street, Bluffton), which offers guests heartier meals.
Other Things to Do Near May River TheaterWhether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting May River Theater:
- Heyward House Historic Center is an excellent tourist attraction that's ideal for history fans.
- It's a good idea to leave some space in your suitcase if you plan to go to Tanger Outlets Hilton Head.
- Tee up at Hilton Head National Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- Colleton River Plantation - Dye Course is a highly regarded meeting area where regulars come to catch up with their peers.
- Colleton River Plantation - Nicklaus Course is a well-regarded meeting point where members come to catch up with friends.