Book a hotel near Massanutten Water Park, Harrisonburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Massanutten Water Park
Massanutten Water Park Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Massanutten Water Park?
It is situated in Harrisonburg, which is roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Accommodations are a bit sparse in the immediate vicinity of Massanutten Water Park, but you will find 2 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Mountainside Villas At Massanutten By Kees Vacations and Cave Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast.
If you wish to sample some well-known lunch or dinner venues, Blue Ridge Buffet (1200 Adventure Drive, McGaheysville) is a reliable choice. After dinner, try out Hideaway Lounge (1200 Adventure Drive, Massanutten) for a smooth, golden beer, or even something a little stronger.
Other Things to Do Near Massanutten Water ParkYou can stop by a host of other attractions after your trip to Massanutten Water Park:
- Consider staying at Masanutten Ski Resort, a popular resort, where you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Enjoy the exhibition pieces at SoLace Studios Fine Handcrafts.
- Plan a visit to Port republic Battle Field and delve into the history of the area.
- The youngest members of the family will enjoy a range of play equipment at A Dream Come True Playground, meaning you can enjoy a coffee as you watch on.
- Leave the real world behind for some time and explore the fantastic world of Putter-A-Round Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf remains a fun sport for all, so bring the whole crew!