Book a hotel near Masanutten Ski Resort, Virginia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Masanutten Ski Resort
Masanutten Ski Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new with a trip to Masanutten Ski Resort.
To see it, make your way 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, until you arrive at Harrisonburg.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Mountainside Villas At Massanutten By Kees Vacations before heading out for Masanutten Ski Resort. Seeing as it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
If you don't like having to choose between going out for lunch or buying that perfect gift, then free up some of your travel budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's low-cost solutions. The Candlewood Suites Harrisonburg and the Econo Lodge Harrisonburg are highly recommended.
After a few hours experiencing Masanutten Ski Resort, entertain your senses at Base Camp (Massanutten). You can almost follow your nose there, since it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Masanutten Ski ResortIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is happening in the area:
- Massanutten Water Park is a wild water experience. On a hot day, this is the perfect location to take the whole family!
- Keep A Dream Come True Playground as an option for when the little ones need to burn some energy and you're happy to sit and watch.
- Even if you think of yourself as a golfing enthusiast, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a touch of miniature golf at Putter-A-Round Mini Golf.
- Learn the fascinating history of James Madison University with a tour of the campus grounds.
- If you couldn't get to any of the more recognized museums, give your knowledge a boost at Virginia Quilt Museum.